Last Updated: 04/10/23
Applies to:Microsoft Dynamics CRM users.
Common Causes / Issues:The necessity to activate the user in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
In order to activate the user in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please, firstly, make sure that the user (that currently is inactive) processes the "Enabled" status, and that the type of user does not match the following expressions:
2: Support User;
3 : Non-interactive.
If everything is fine, follow up these steps:
- Sign in to the Office 365.
- Click Users > Active users and select the user.
- Under Product Licenses, click Edit.
- Turn on a **Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps ** license, and then click Save > Close.
- In the Office 365 Admin Center, click Groups > Groups.
- Choose the security group that is associated with your Customer Engagement apps organization.
- Under Members, click Edit, and then Add Members. Select from the list of users with Office 365 licenses or use Search to find users.
- Select the users to add to the security group, and then click Save > Close multiple times.
Still Need Help?
Please submit an inquiry on the contact page or email email@example.com.