Last Updated: 10/06/23
The clients who would like to export their Salesforce opportunities before the CRM data migration.
Explanation of 2 ways for exporting opportunities - using Trujay services or Salesforce functionality.
You can export Salesforce Opportunities into CSV files in two ways:
1. Use Trujay service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
To export opportunities from Salesforce, follow the steps below:
- Sign into your Salesforce account and choose ‘Setup’ from ‘Settings’ drop-down box on the right side of your dashboard.
2. On the left side, press on ‘Data’ button as well as ‘Export Data’ after that. Consequently, click on ‘Schedule Export’ in the middle of the page layout:
3. Now, choose the module you want to get data from, in this case, select ‘Opportunity’:
4. At this point, press ‘Export Now’. When an export is ready for download you will receive an email notification including a link that allows you to download the files.
Now, go ahead with the data transfer in the migration wizard.
Still Need Help?
Please submit an inquiry on the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.