Knowing how to best submit tasks is not always easy. Below is a quick guide to get you started.
Getting familiar with submitting tasks without having meetings can sometimes feel a bit strange, especially if you'd been working with companies that do it this way for years.
In this post, we share some ways that you can make life easier for you and your HubSpot Admin Program team, and at the same time give you faster results and with fewer revisions.
Know what it is you want to get done
- Describe what you want to get done clearly
- Provide clear and concise feedback
- Outline what you want to get done in bullets
Use screenshots, images, links and screen recordings
- Send a link to a landing page you link
- An email you received in the past
- A screen recording where you show us a specific behavior
Describing what you are envisioning saves you and us a lot of time and speeds up the entire process with fewer revisions.