Last updated: 5/18/22
At the top-left corner of the mapping page, you will see a drop-down menu for FILTERS with different options for filtering your mapping view.
(If you're instead looking for a way to filter the migration by excluding certain records, please reach out via the chat in the bottom-right corner of the screen and our team will be happy to help.)
These filters allow you to select and view:
- The source CRM fields that were successfully mapped (by clicking MAPPED)
- The source CRM fields that are still unmapped (by clicking UNMAPPED).
- All custom fields that were added by CRM members (by clicking CUSTOM)
- All native fields that existed in source CRM from scratch(by clicking NATIVE)
- All fields reset the filter and show all the fields that exist in the source CRM.
If you choose multiple selections, you will be able to view the fields based on these combinations.
- If you select MAPPED and CUSTOM, you will only view the custom fields that were successfully mapped.
- If you select UNMAPPED and NATIVE, you will only view the unmapped native fields in your source CRM.