Last Updated: 03/22/23
The clients who are using CSV for data migration
Common Causes / Issues:
- Difficulties regarding the correct CSV file format for data migration
Explanation of the requirements for the CSV file to make the data migration successful
A CSV is a comma-separated values file that allows data to be saved in a table-structured format. Traditionally they take the form of a text file containing information separated by commas. CSVs look like a garden-variety spreadsheet but with a .csv extension.
Requirements to the CSV file:
- The file should contain the Column “id” or “Id” with the unique values
- Separator character is comma ( , )
- The file can be downloaded from Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive or Computer Hard drive
- The file type (extension) is .CSV
Please Note. If you use Windows OS, please make sure that the file name has an extension .CSV right within the name, like FILENAME.CSV
- The file size is less than 1 Gb
Migrate a part of your data from Excel to CRM and see if it works for you.
Launch free and secure Demo migration.
Still Need Help?
Please submit an inquiry on the contact page or email email@example.com.