Last Updated: 03/01/23
Users who would like to migrate data from Excel file to other CRM
Common Causes / Issues:
Possible difficulties which may occur during the data migration from the Excel file
Explanation of the requirements to the Excel file for the successful data migration
Trujay users can migrate data from the Excel file directly to CRM.
However, there are a few requirements to the Excel file for successful data migration.
1. The file should include the Column “id” or “ID” that contains unique values:
2. There must not be empty cells in the header:
3. The Column “id” or “ID” must not include empty cells.
4. The file can be downloaded from Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, or Computer Hard Drive.
5. The number of columns in each row is the same (there are no merged cells).
6. There should be a single tab only.
7. The file type (extension) is .xls or .xlsx
Please ensure the file name contains one of the mentioned extensions. If not, edit its name to FILENAME.XLS or FILENAME.XLSX.
8. The file size is less than 1 Gb.
Migrate a part of your data from Excel to CRM and see if it works for you.
Launch free Demo migration.
Still Need Help?
Please submit an inquiry on the contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.