Security & Privacy
Plans & Billing
How Can I Create Custom Data Field in Pipedrive?
Follow these few simple steps to create custom fields in Pipedrive using the Trujay by Trujay mapping tool.
- Go to objects mapping page by clicking Change fields mapping
2. On the mapping page, click Unmapped Fields, choosing Advanced Mapping Mode.
3. You will open a window where you can map fields that weren’t automated. On the target CRM side, click Add custom field:
4. Choose a field type on your target CRM from the dropdown list. The custom field will appear in the list of Capsule CRM so you can match it.
Please note that this option is available only for Accounts, Cases, Contacts, Opportunities.
- Set the desired field name and description, and click Add custom field: